Maven - Version 1.00 - 27 September 2017
Copyright © 2017 C. D. Goldin
Package requirements: bash, grep, gsettings, gvfs-info, gvfs-set-attribute, sed?, xprop, zenity
Functions: This script provides a GUI interface for all actions:
· Saves the current icon layout to a file
· Aligns the icon positions to a user-defined grid, saving the new layout to a file
· Restores the icon layout using the previously saved file (in the event that the icon layout is destroyed by any of several anomalies.
· Imports an icon layout from another desktop. (This is useful for users who switch desktops (e.g. between Cinnamon and Mate on Linux Mint)).
· Converts desktop layouts when there is a change of screen resolution or the "default icon zoom level" or the "Desktop Icon Size" (cinnamon), allowing you to restore the same layout as before under the new sizing.
· But it WON'T mow the lawn.
Copyright © 2015 - Carl D. Goldin - All rights reserved.
people have downloaded this program to date
If you found this program useful, please consider a small donation. Thank you.